You may have come across tons of online payment processors but you may not have come across a vibrant alternative like iDebit. It is a fact that the likes of VISA, MasterCard, and Bank Cheque/Check are used to facilitate cross-border remittance and for funding online casino accounts. Yet, new entrants and intermediary payment platforms like iDebit are giving the others a run for their money.
Background of the Company
iDebit is not your traditional eWallet but an intermediary between online banking users and other platforms, such as online casinos. It functions by connecting these users to designated platforms without the need for virtual cards. The platform literally serves as a bank when checking out of an online casino funding activity. In this instance, it connects you to your online banking platform directly from the online casino’s checkout page. The beautiful thing about it is that the payment is secure and facilitated in real-time.
iDebit is a bank transfer system that is popular and mainly used in Canada. Although this is the target location, it also welcomes users from Sweden, the UK, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, France, Germany, and Italy.
How to Register
iDebit doesn’t necessarily demand an account before you can use the service. All there is to do is select the supported casino that uses the service, choose the service from the list of payment options, and supply your banking details when the pop-up window appears.
However, if you want to sign up for an account, the following steps would guide you through the process:
- Visit the website
- Click on the “Log In/Sign Up” button at the top right-hand corner of the homepage
- Click on “Sign Up” when the page opens
- Enter relevant details, such as First and Last Names, Email Address, and Postal Code
- You will need to tick the reCAPTCHA box before pressing the “Continue” button
- Follow subsequent prompts to complete the sign up process
Adding Money to Your Online Casino Account Using iDebit
Do you want to fund your account to have more funds to wager on games? Then don’t hesitate to use the tips below to fund your online casino account using iDebit:
- Select a reliable online casino that supports iDebit
- Visit the operator/online casino’s Deposit page
- Choose iDebit as your preferred payment option
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- You will be redirected to the payment website
- Login with your iDebit details (if you created an account) or use the “Guest” option if you did not
- Select your bank from the drop-down menu
- Provide your banking details, such as the ID and password
- Check the details once again
- Click the “Approve” button to complete the transaction
Withdrawing Money from an Online Casino Account Using iDebit
Withdrawing your earnings from an online casino using iDebit is also possible but you need to register for an account to do this (refer to the account creation process highlighted above). After doing so, ensure that your country of residence is supported before proceeding.
Here are steps to guide you:
- Log into your online casino account
- Choose iDebit as your preferred withdrawal option
- Log into your iDebit account
- Enter your iDebit details
- Click on “Withdraw Funds”
- Provide additional details, such as your banking details and you’re good to go
iDebit makes the task of funding and withdrawing money from an online casino easy. If you’re considering that option, you would need to implement the above tips to achieve success at it.